If you were following Part I then you know about my new project. I was stoked how much room I had now to move around in. unlike before were I was squeezing in between things and moving junk around. (black v flat on the floor that I was painting).
It was during this test shoot with Talea was when I knew I had more work to do. lifting lights stands and changing rolls of paper was a lot of work and I wanted a more simple way of doing things.
The next step was to get rid of that dirty green carpet and start getting these walls painted and the cracks filled with caulking.
Now, anyone who knows me knows I hate painting. BUT I do like making videos so heres one. of me hating painting.
Now that the walls were painted I installed Fotodiox’s Triple Roller Paper Drive Set from Amazon. *the hardware they give you for mounting was pretty wimpy so I recommend you go to the hardware store and get some real bolts so later on the whole thing does not come crashing down.
Next up, lets do something bout these floors.. The paint I used came from Home Depot and one gallon cover a pretty large space.